Aug 15, 2008

Offline... Will be back on Aug 20


PERASMIAN BULAN KEMERDEKAAN

My college, Institut Perguruan Temenggong Ibrahim (IPTI) has launched Bulan Kemerdekaan just now. One of the event to celebrate national day in kayaking. In conjunction with 51st national day, I’m going to follow canoeing expedition (Kayak Kemerdekaan), it is the annual event of my college to celebrate national day. Today we are going to Pontian, Johor and stay there for one night. And then tomorrow morning we will start pedaling through Melaka Straits (Selat Melaka) to Tebrau Strait (Selat Tebrau) which is located in between Johor and Singapore. In this three days event, the journey starts from Pontian, Johor and end up in Danga Bay, Johor Bahru. We will experience quite a long distance of canoeing, this time expedition almost 150KM, which I saw on the paper. It’s going to be a tiring expedition. Well, I feel satisfy because able to do something on my part to my beloved nation in this memorable 51st Malaysia’s birthday.


PELANCARAN SAMBUTAN BULAN KEMERDEKAAN BPG/IPG PERINGKAT KEBANGSAAN 2008

Take care friends! Going to miss you all.

No comments:

JOIN BANGSA MALAYSIA: