I would like to start from the negative causes:
Horrible Public Transportation
- The Light Rail Transit is overcrowded, dirty and smelly (I prefer walk though far)
- Buses arrive late (sometime even no at all)
- Dishonesty of taxi drivers (meter rate problems)
- There was a visible divide among the Malays and non-Malays. Friends that used to be close wont really speak to each other and gangs were formed. The tension was so high that a small spark would trigger of a fight.
- I once was personally involved in a fight when I was in secondary school with a Malay boy, then i was trying very hard to settle the problem, but my friends made it big and lead to a huge gang fight.
- I even could not get a smile from most of the Malaysian. Some time even worst, my smile replied with a horrible look.
Enough negativities, lets see why I love Malaysia:
Cheap race tracks
- I can speed all the way from north to south in the highways. It’s a cheap race track that I am able to 'fly' unlimitedly at all the time.
- We have the perfect combination of Malay, Chinese and Indian list of options. There’s even food that you cannot find anywhere else in the world namely Roti Canai, Tosai, Nasi Lemak, Bak Kut Teh, Char Kuey Teow, Banana Leaf Rice, Nasi Kandar and much more.
- When you are stopped over by the police while driving, the standard procedure is to slip a 50 Ringgit note in their notepads when they ask you “Macam mana?” (Which translates to “So what do we do now?”). No expensive fines!
- I can enjoy 3 Tamil movies for only RM10.
- Seems that Malaysians has forgotten how to sleep. Even at 4am I can go outside and find some friends or food.
- I born here. This is the place that I experienced everything from the beginning.