To be a smart school, consider the following challenges:
- Leadership is the key ingredient; school management must be committed to education system on the idea of
. Smart School
- The technological infrastructure is more than enough to replace the traditional way of teaching and learning.
- Schools are supposed to have enough technical expertise to maintain the ICT infrastructure.
- Teachers need more training on ICT programs than the students. It’s important to ensure teachers capability to deliver their curriculum. ICT facilities accessible to the school community even when the school is not in session, thus students able to explore their studies at all the time.
- Educators create enough digital contents for used in new learning environment. At the same time, connectivity stable enough to support information anytime and anywhere so that teaching and learning is not just confine to the four walls of the classroom. It must be a teaching and learning community that extends beyond the traditional school walls.
At the same time, it’s not all about equipments.
delivering to the students in best method.